Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wedding Season is Near!

As you know in Birmingham wedding season is coming up soon.
This year my niece is getting married in May to a guy she met at Samford and I am so busy planning teas and wedding showers for her.
We will have a his and hers shower, a bridal tea, a lingerie shower, and a fill-the-pantry shower.

I'm a co-hostess for the tea (there are 8 of us hostessing) and I'm getting a little stressed because she hasn't given me the rest of her guest list yet and we need to get those invites out! Hello!

I gave her advice to register at Macy's, Williams-Sonoma, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Target. Target is for the poor people on the list. But they still can bring a decent gift you know?

When I got married I got tons of Gorham crystal. That I didn't register for! Ugh!

It took me a month to figure out where to return everything and then when I took a bunch of stuff back to JC Penny, there must have been a super crystal sale or something because each thing was only worth like $6 JC Penny credit. I bought some wooden hangers with my credit.

Also I got like 4 waffle irons, 3 crockpots, and 5 electric griddles. Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment