Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day of Resting!

Phew, let me tell you, Sundays wear me out!

This morning I got Emma-MacDougal all dressed for church with her cutie pie little WillBeth white Smocked Overlay Dress and her little monogrammed satin shoes ("EM"). She looked adorable and nobody could tell that I got that dress at the outlet...it was a total steal, only $68! I know! This is infant size, usually way more expensive!

So anyways she got ready and then Brisbane wore his little Eton suit even though he complained the whole time he looked fabs.

This morning we had to hurry because it was my Sunday to volunteer in the nursery so I was with the 9 month olds, fun! I took a baby and just held it the whole time and rocked it and rocked it and made it fall asleep. I kind of stuck to the one baby because I had the good one; I did NOT want to change some other kid's poopy diaper, AS IF!

Then after early morning nursery we went to the contemporary service and my hubby is a deacon so he collected the offering (good job, babe!) and then after that we had to hurry over to the traditional worship service and THEN we had to beat it out of there to get a good table at Crepe Myrtle Cafe before the other churches let out!

Phew we made it! I just love their brunch!

Then after that we had to go home and do a quick nap, clip coupons and hustle on back to the evening service. I'm sorry but Chick-fil-a really needs to be open on Sundays because I do NOT want to cook on the Lord's Day!

Plus I love their sweet tea!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment