Saturday, January 2, 2010

Beginning 2010!


I never thot I would be blogging but here goes! I decided to try something new for 2010 and this is totally it.
Lots of my friends from AU have blogs so they said I should do one to!!

Here are the ways I plan to be a better person/mom in 2010:

*I will drive my SUV to Tar-jay to buy some reusable bags to help the earth!!!
*Learn how to applique cute outfits for my daughter Emma-MacDougal!
*Make more time for date nights with hubby...we need to get to Surin at least once a month with NO KIDS!
*Sign my son Brisbane up for all of the sports this year! He is 6 and it is time to find out where he strengths are so he can focus!
*Drive to the walking trail more to get moving with the jogging stroller!
*Start making/selling hair bows to the moms at aerobics!

What are your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment