Monday, January 4, 2010

After Christmas Blues

So yesterday I spent 4 hours trying to return the ugly Christmas gifts my MIL got for the kids.

I'm sorry but my kids will NOT wear clothes from Wal-Mart or Sears, I told MIL to stick to the list I made! Does she ever listen? No.

My weird friend Susan made a present for Emma-MacDougal. Um. I'm all for handmade stuff from Pottery Barn or whatever but I don't see the point of making a doll out of socks to give to a family that IS NOT POOR.

Then she gave Brisbane a book about Australia. She said it made her think of him. Yeah what does a 6 year old boy need with books? EXactly!

Whenever Susan has kids I will have some SERIOUS work ahead of me teaching her how to do things right. Sheesh.

But the good news is that we went to the Galleria and I used the jogging stroller to do some serious mall walking! These calves are going to be looking great in 2010, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment