Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Work Woes

Every Wednesday we have staff meetings at the private school where I work.

I had an awkward moment when I arrived at the meeting, because the only male teacher in primary, Mr. Mark...I'm afraid he has a crush on me. My first clue was when he ran into a pole while talking to me. I'm not kidding, it was like a movie. And his whole class saw it. So I walk into the meeting a few minutes late with 4 other teachers. The meeting is in Eric's room, he teaches grade 3. There are no chairs left. Keep in mind 4 of us walked in together.
And Mark goes, "Hey do YOU need a chair?" and grabs one and lifts it over the entire table to put it where I can sit.
Next to him of course. I find it embarrassing, I should mention his wife teaches grade 2 and was also in the room.
Not siting near him.

I can't help it if I am the youngest teacher and I have a tight bod.

No comments:

Post a Comment